1kg Tub Fire Cement Black
- Easy to use material
- Provides extremely tight joints to fumes and smoke
- When allowed to dry and exposed to heat, it strengthens and becomes a very hard seal
- It has very strong properties of adhesive even at very high temperatures
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces wherever there is high amount of heat
- When set it has strong adhesion to metal surfaces as well as to ceramic type materials such as fire bricks, concrete, and other masonry materials.
1kg Tub Fire Cement
The paste consistency material which will withstand very high temperatures. It sets rock hard when exposed to heat or at room temperature, although the process takes longer the lower the temperature. It is believed to have been discovered towards the end of the 19th Century and is classified as an air setting material. Fire cement can be utilised in any application with temperatures up to 1250oC.
|Please See Packaging for Directions.
|Building Regulations :
We recommend that all installations are carried out by a qualified chimney installer.
additional information on installation and requirements can be found below.