6" 90° With Cap (316 1mm)
- Durable Construction: Crafted from high-quality Single Skin 316 stainless steel with a 1mm thickness for unparalleled durability.
- Precision Engineering: The 90° Tee design ensures optimal airflow, promoting efficient stove performance.
- Cap Included: Comes complete with a cap, offering versatility and control over your stove's operation.
- Easy Installation: Designed for hassle-free installation, saving you time and effort.
Discover the Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 90° Tee With Cap
Elevate your stove pipe setup with our Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 90° Tee With Cap, meticulously crafted to enhance both functionality and aesthetics. Embrace the benefits of this exceptional stove pipe component that goes beyond the ordinary. Stove pipe used to offset the direction of your flue system. Tee Cap Allows easy access for cleaning
The 316 stainless steel is designed primarily for high temperature applications in the domestic market for gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel installations. Appliances will burn with flue gas temperatures of up to 600°C for the 1mm, under continuous firing and is soot resistant.
This product is also suitable for use on some commercial applications.
Benefits You'll Love:
- Enhanced Safety: The 316 stainless steel construction adds a layer of safety, making your stove pipe resistant to corrosion and high temperatures.
- Improved Efficiency: Experience improved stove efficiency thanks to the smart 90° Tee design, optimizing the flow of smoke and gases.
- Customizable Control: The included cap allows you to control and adjust the airflow, giving you the power to customize your heating experience.
- Sleek Aesthetics: Beyond functionality, our stove pipe boasts a sleek design, adding a touch of modern elegance to your space.
Transform your stove into a high-performance, stylish centerpiece with our Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 90° Tee With Cap. Elevate your heating experience today!
|EN 1856-1 T600 N1 D V2L50040 G100
Installing Your Product
The 316 should be installed (a minimum of 3 x diameter) from any combustible materials, e.g. 125mm pipe should be 375mm from combustible materials.
Can be used as a substitute for a flexible flue liner.
The 316 stainless steel must only be used to connect from the appliance to flexible liner or twin wall insulated system. It must NOT be used externally and where there is a risk of combustibles being placed next to the chimney, the minimum distances to combustibles must be maintained whether by a permanent enclosure or shield. Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
The 316 should be fitted with socket uppermost, spigot (male end) downward to avoid condensate escaping.
Each joint should be sealed with fire cement or high temperature silicone sealant to ensure a gas tight fit.
Where 316 single wall flue passes through a brick internal wall, it is recommended a wall sleeve is used around the pipe.
Provision for sweeping and inspections must be made.
The chimney diameter should never be reduced to less than the diameter specified by the appliance manufacturer. An
Ensure that adequate air is available for combustion.
Components must NOT be modified for safety reasons.
A chimney notice plate and carbon monoxide detector must be installed in the building, preferably in the same room as the appliance.
The installation must be commissioned by a registered installer in-line with the Building Regulations (Document J). If there are any leaks or issues with the system, it must not be used until the problems have been rectified.
Provisions must be made for condensate drainage where appropriate.
Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
|Gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel
|Building Regulations :
We recommend that all installations are carried out by a qualified chimney installer.
additional information on installation and requirements can be found below.