6" 90° Elbow/Bend (316 1mm)
- Durable Construction: Crafted from premium Single Skin 316 stainless steel, this stove pipe bend guarantees long-lasting durability, withstanding the rigors of continuous use.
- Precision Engineering: The 1mm thickness and precision engineering ensure a seamless fit, promoting efficient smoke extraction and maintaining optimal airflow within your stove system.
- Easy Installation: With its user-friendly design, installing the 90° bend is a breeze. Save time and effort, enjoying a hassle-free upgrade to your stove system.
Enhance Your Stove System with Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 90° Bend/Elbow
Upgrade your stove system with our high-quality Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 90° Bend/Elbow. This essential component brings a range of benefits to your heating setup, ensuring optimal performance and safety.
The 316 stainless steel is designed primarily for high temperature applications in the domestic market for gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel installations. Appliances will burn with flue gas temperatures of up to 600°C for the 1mm, under continuous firing and is soot resistant.
This product is also suitable for use on some commercial applications.
- Improved Safety: Enhance the safety of your stove system with our 90° bend, reducing the risk of smoke buildup and ensuring efficient ventilation.
- Enhanced Performance: Experience improved stove performance with the smooth airflow facilitated by our precisely engineered stove pipe bend.
- Long-Term Investment: Invest in quality with our durable stainless steel construction, providing a long-term solution for your stove system needs.
Elevate your heating experience with the Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 90° Bend/Elbow – where durability meets performance for a safer and more efficient stove system.
|EN 1856-1 T600 N1 D V2L50040 G100
Installing Your Product
The 316 should be installed (a minimum of 3 x diameter) from any combustible materials, e.g. 125mm pipe should be 375mm from combustible materials.
Can be used as a substitute for a flexible flue liner.
The 316 stainless steel must only be used to connect from the appliance to flexible liner or twin wall insulated system. It must NOT be used externally and where there is a risk of combustibles being placed next to the chimney, the minimum distances to combustibles must be maintained whether by a permanent enclosure or shield. Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
The 316 should be fitted with socket uppermost, spigot (male end) downward to avoid condensate escaping.
Each joint should be sealed with fire cement or high temperature silicone sealant to ensure a gas tight fit.
Where 316 single wall flue passes through a brick internal wall, it is recommended a wall sleeve is used around the pipe.
Provision for sweeping and inspections must be made.
The chimney diameter should never be reduced to less than the diameter specified by the appliance manufacturer. An
Ensure that adequate air is available for combustion.
Components must NOT be modified for safety reasons.
A chimney notice plate and carbon monoxide detector must be installed in the building, preferably in the same room as the appliance.
The installation must be commissioned by a registered installer in-line with the Building Regulations (Document J). If there are any leaks or issues with the system, it must not be used until the problems have been rectified.
Provisions must be made for condensate drainage where appropriate.
Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
|Gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel
|Building Regulations :
We recommend that all installations are carried out by a qualified chimney installer.
additional information on installation and requirements can be found below.