6" 300mm Length With Access Door (316 1mm)
- Durable Construction: Engineered with high-quality Single Skin 316 stainless steel, ensuring longevity and resistance to corrosion.
- Optimal Thickness: The 1mm thickness enhances heat retention, promoting efficient heating in your space.
- Convenient Access Door: Easily access and maintain your stove with the integrated access door, simplifying cleaning and inspection processes.
Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 300mm Length With Access Door
Elevate your stove experience with our Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe. Crafted for durability and performance, this 300mm Length variant comes equipped with a convenient Access Door, adding a new level of functionality to your heating system.
The 316 stainless steel is designed primarily for high temperature applications in the domestic market for gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel installations. Appliances will burn with flue gas temperatures of up to 600°C for the 1mm, under continuous firing and is soot resistant.
This product is also suitable for use on some commercial applications.
Benefits You'll Love:
- Effortless Maintenance: Spend less time on upkeep and more time enjoying the warmth of your stove.
- Enhanced Durability: Invest in a stove pipe that withstands the test of time, providing reliable performance for years to come.
- Improved Heat Distribution: The optimal thickness ensures effective heat distribution, keeping your space comfortably warm.
Elevate your heating experience with the Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe. With its durable construction, convenient access door, and efficient heat retention, this product is designed to exceed your expectations.
|EN 1856-1 T600 N1 D V2L50040 G100
Installing Your Product
The 316 should be installed (a minimum of 3 x diameter) from any combustible materials, e.g. 125mm pipe should be 375mm from combustible materials.
Can be used as a substitute for a flexible flue liner.
The 316 stainless steel must only be used to connect from the appliance to flexible liner or twin wall insulated system. It must NOT be used externally and where there is a risk of combustibles being placed next to the chimney, the minimum distances to combustibles must be maintained whether by a permanent enclosure or shield. Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
The 316 should be fitted with socket uppermost, spigot (male end) downward to avoid condensate escaping.
Each joint should be sealed with fire cement or high temperature silicone sealant to ensure a gas tight fit.
Where 316 single wall flue passes through a brick internal wall, it is recommended a wall sleeve is used around the pipe.
Provision for sweeping and inspections must be made.
The chimney diameter should never be reduced to less than the diameter specified by the appliance manufacturer. An
Ensure that adequate air is available for combustion.
Components must NOT be modified for safety reasons.
A chimney notice plate and carbon monoxide detector must be installed in the building, preferably in the same room as the appliance.
The installation must be commissioned by a registered installer in-line with the Building Regulations (Document J). If there are any leaks or issues with the system, it must not be used until the problems have been rectified.
Provisions must be made for condensate drainage where appropriate.
Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
|Gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel
|Building Regulations :
We recommend that all installations are carried out by a qualified chimney installer.
additional information on installation and requirements can be found below.