5" 45° Elbow/Bend With Access Door (316 1mm)
- Durable Construction: Crafted from high-quality Single Skin 316 stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting performance and resistance to corrosion.
- Optimal Thickness: The 1mm thickness of the stove pipe guarantees durability without compromising flexibility.
- Convenient 45° Bend: Perfectly angled for seamless installation, improving the efficiency of your stove and enhancing heat distribution.
- Integrated Door: The built-in door provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance, making it a user-friendly addition to your stove system.
Enhance Your Stove Experience with Our Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 45° Bend/Elbow With Door
Upgrade your stove setup with our premium Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 45° Bend/Elbow featuring a convenient door for added functionality and ease of use.
Benefits You'll Enjoy:
- Efficient Heat Flow: The 45° bend optimizes the direction of heat flow, ensuring that your space is evenly heated for maximum comfort.
- Easy Maintenance: With the integrated door, cleaning and inspecting your stove pipe becomes a hassle-free task, saving you time and effort.
- Enhanced Durability: The use of Single Skin 316 stainless steel guarantees a product that stands the test of time, with resistance to rust and wear.
- Seamless Installation: The well-designed bend makes installation straightforward, even for those with limited DIY experience.
Upgrade your stove system today with our Single Skin 316 1mm Stove Pipe 45° Bend/Elbow With Door and experience the perfect blend of functionality and durability.
|EN 1856-1 T600 N1 D V2L50040 G100
Installing Your Product
The 316 should be installed (a minimum of 3 x diameter) from any combustible materials, e.g. 125mm pipe should be 375mm from combustible materials.
Can be used as a substitute for a flexible flue liner.
The 316 stainless steel must only be used to connect from the appliance to flexible liner or twin wall insulated system. It must NOT be used externally and where there is a risk of combustibles being placed next to the chimney, the minimum distances to combustibles must be maintained whether by a permanent enclosure or shield. Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
The 316 should be fitted with socket uppermost, spigot (male end) downward to avoid condensate escaping.
Each joint should be sealed with fire cement or high temperature silicone sealant to ensure a gas tight fit.
Where 316 single wall flue passes through a brick internal wall, it is recommended a wall sleeve is used around the pipe.
Provision for sweeping and inspections must be made.
The chimney diameter should never be reduced to less than the diameter specified by the appliance manufacturer. An
Ensure that adequate air is available for combustion.
Components must NOT be modified for safety reasons.
A chimney notice plate and carbon monoxide detector must be installed in the building, preferably in the same room as the appliance.
The installation must be commissioned by a registered installer in-line with the Building Regulations (Document J). If there are any leaks or issues with the system, it must not be used until the problems have been rectified.
Provisions must be made for condensate drainage where appropriate.
Please refer to the Document J Building regulations for more information.
|Gas, oil, solid and multi-fuel
|Building Regulations :
We recommend that all installations are carried out by a qualified chimney installer.
additional information on installation and requirements can be found below.